Chuck Schultz Mike Pearson Scott Simpson
With April 15th in the rear-view mirror, we invite you to join us April 30th at 10:00 a.m. (CST) for an update from our International Tax Specialists. The impact of tax reform is being felt by taxpayers and practitioners alike, and we want to be able to provide key insights (coming out of busy season) and discuss concerns surrounding required reporting and staying compliant with foreign reporting and FATCA obligations. In addition, opportunities and complications surround this new tax landscape, and we plan to share our current thinking around strategy for this dynamic and evolving environment on a variety of topics. Please tune in to learn how these strategies could affect you and your business:
1. Lessons from tax reform, focusing on new/revised tax forms and resulting filing requirements;
2. Favorable tax planning strategies available to both individuals and corporations;
3. Planning related to overseas dividends and its interplay with Sec. 245A, Treaty jurisdictions;
4. Choice of entity considerations with particular focus on FDII, 199A, IC DISC, GILTI;
5. Important strategies related to inbound and outbound real estate investments;
6. FATCA filing requirements, including what needs to be filed and the resulting penalties for failure to do so.
Note: The webinar will qualify for 60 minutes of CPE credit.
The contents of this webinar are intended for educational purposes only. Although there will be a general discussion of tax law and its application, your individual facts and situations may vary from those discussed. As such, the contents of the webinar should not be considered as tax or any other advice, and we strongly encourage you to contact your tax advisor with respect to your specific facts.