FGMK Managing Director Glenn Solan and Prairie Capital Advisor Managing Directors, Terry Bressler and Tim Witt, will present a Webinar titled “Quality of Earnings: Reduce Risk & Preserve Value in a M&A Process” on September 17, 2015 at 12:00 PM (CST).
Register here to join the webinar discussion and earn 1.0 hours of CPE as you learn the answers to the following questions and more:
- Using sell side quality of earnings analyses in a M&A process has many benefits, but what factors determine the need for a sell side quality of earnings analysis?
- What are the elements in establishing the scope of the analysis?
- What is a “Quality of Earnings Analysis (QofE)” and how does it differ from an audit?
- Who performs the analysis and how long does it take?
- Does the analysis reduce risk in a M&A process?
- How is the analysis used?
- How much does a QofE cost?
FGMK is a Chicago-based assurance, tax and advisory firm. For more than 40 years, FGMK has recommended strategies that give our clients a competitive edge. As a leader among the top Regional Accounting firms in the Midwest, FGMK is ranked one of the 10 largest accounting firms in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business and is amongst the 100 largest accounting firms nationally. Our clients include privately held businesses, global public companies, private equity firms and entrepreneurs. Our value proposition is to offer clients a hands-on operating model, with our most senior professionals actively involved in client service delivery.
Please visit our website for our complete list of services.